»

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Month 1 of My Diet

Ok, so I have been on my diet for exactly a month now. And I am very pleased to say that I have lost 10lbs. It might sound like much but I am using the Lose It app for my Iphone and according to it I will reach my goal by my birthday if I lose just 2lbs. a week. And I've lost more then was expected for the first month. 
Me and Aubree went to the grocery store today and everything I put into the cart was healthy. With the exception of teddy grahams and such for her. I have had temptations sitting around the house. Right now there are mini cupcakes sitting in the fridge that I bought for Aubree. I keep thinking ehhhh it won't hurt just to eat one. But I keep resisting the urge. 
I let myself have one bad day a week. And only for one meal. I normally go out to cookout or get chicken tenders from my work. So its really not that bad I still have all that protein in the chicken, its the sides I get with it that are bad like the macaroni and cheese and the fries lol. 
I'm really proud of myself for sticking on this diet so far. Normally I don't make it this far. But I am determined to keep this up because I don't want Aubree to have the fat mom that can't run around and play with her.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment