»

Friday, February 15, 2013

Pictures Transferred to Wood Was A Success!

I'm obsessed with Pinterest. I go on it all the time. I look at all these really delicious recipes that I know I will never make and all these adorable crafts. The other day I decided to feel crafty and try one. :) I was afraid it was just going to be another one of those Pinterest fails. But it wasn't and I am so happy because it has to be one of the cutest things I've ever made!

It's super easy to transfer a picture to wood. First you need to print the picture off your computer onto normal printer paper. Find a piece of wood that you like. Get Modge Podge lol. Apply Modge Podge to the piece of wood and place the photo upside down onto it. Make sure you press firm and get all the bubbles out. Let it dry over night and put it under the faucet and rub the paper off gently with your fingers. Modge Podge it after it dries to preseve the picture onto the wood. And VOILA! It's an adorable picture on wood! I think this would be adorable for wedding decor, if you put pictures of the couple on them at every table or something.


I choose to use on of the newborn photos of Aubree because the picture's colors are so vibrant and pretty and they turned out amazing!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment