»

Friday, May 23, 2014

Baked Spaghetti

We have my boyfriend's friends over quite often because they all play video games together. I always cook and it is normally spaghetti or some kind of pasta because its cheap and fast. A couple of days ago they were all over and I had already planned spaghetti before I knew that they were going to be coming over. So I wanted to do something to the spaghetti to spice it up a bit. So I went to the grocery store and picked up some stuff to throw into the spaghetti. I baked it after the noodles cooked and it tasted amazing. I really never will make boring old spaghetti ever again. 

3 peppers( 1 of each red, yellow and green), chopped into small pieces
16oz. tub of ricotta cheese
cheese grated for the top
1/2 an onion minced up
1/2 a pack of mushrooms cut into small pieces
1 jar of spaghetti sauce(whichever one you prefer)
16oz of ground beef, cooked
1 box of spaghetti

Preheat your oven to 350F.

Cook the spaghetti to the instructions on the box. Take all the other ingredients in a big bowl and mix them thoroughly. Drain the pasta and add it to the rest of the ingredients. Put it into a 13x9 oven safe dish. Sprinkle the grated cheese cheese onto the top of the spaghetti. Bake it for about 30-35 minutes or until the cheese that is on top is slightly browned. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.

Josh's friends really liked this recipe even though it was just spaghetti but it tastes so much better than regular old spaghetti. Another score for this girlfriend! :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment