»

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Planning for the 1st

In less then 2 months my precious baby girl will be turning 1. I'm probably going to ball my eyes out that day. I mean it feels like just last week I was sitting in the hospital with contractions. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. I'm trying to plan this party and it is so extremely hard for me. 1. I'm not that crafty; 2. I've never planned one before and; 3 the only party I've ever planned included a million jello shots and a beer pong table. 
I've decided to change her theme after almost a year of being glued to the idea of a mermaid theme. It's going to be a princess theme now. When we went shopping with Aubree's aunt Erin today at Target, we saw these invitations and thank you cards with the cutest little unicorn on them. I have no clue where to start. I don't know how many people will actually show up because these days no one RSVPs. I gotta make goodie bags. Which are actually gonna be the easiest part for me because that is my favorite part of any party lol. I even made goodie bags for my sister's bachelorette party. 
This will probably be the hardest thing I'll have to do. After this parties will be a breeze because they get older and they can do more.
I already know one year we will be doing her birthday party at Lazy 5 Ranch. haha.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment