»

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Diet Week Numero Uno

This is the end of the very first week of my new diet. It has been so incredibly easy for me to stay on target. And I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it has something to do with being a new year and all. Anyways, I've been eating super healthy and working out almost everyday of the week. I've lost 5lbs this week and even though it does not seem like alot, I am so stoked that I've lost it. I never plan on being this big ever again. I'm not sure how I really got this big without creating some concern in my head. If you have a hickory tavern near you, I suggest you go there and get the fiesta salad. It is sooo yummy. I went Friday and Saturday to eat it. lol. I work out at home for the most part playing zumba videos that I've found on Youtube.com. I have a treadmill at home but it doesnt work most of the time or it'll cut off 2 minutes in. I need to buy a gym membership to Planet Fitness so I can go while Aubree is taking a nap or after I put her to bed at night.

I really hope that soon I can begin to start posting pictures of me skinnier. That would make me the happiest person in the world :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment