»

Saturday, June 9, 2012

WHEW! What a Day!

Aubree decided to let her little self sleep in this morning a few hours extra. So naturally that put me behind schedule because she is my alarm clock. I rushed to work out after I fed her and it was just about impossible. It seemed like every time I got on the treadmill, I'd hear her little crys through the monitor. So after an hour of working out, I gave up and turned my attention to Aubree. It always seems like when I have something planned or I've got to be ready by a certain time things NEVER go as I plan. I had to be ready at 2:30 to go with Desirae the Coupon Diva to her couponing class. I had to rush to fed Aubree and myself, clean her bottles, get both of us washed up, bake those amazingly delicious peanut butter cookies, do laundry, find time to blog, and do some chores around the house in a few short hours. I figured ok, let me fed Aubree first and then I'll put her in her carseat while I run around getting the rest done. NO. Epic fail. As soon as I put her down she would start crying. So I had to do everything while balancing her in my one arm. Let me tell you 11lbs doesn't seem like much but it sure feels heavy after a couple minutes. Haha. But just in the nick of time I got everything finished right before Desirae pulled in. Today has been the 3rd day this week that Aubree hasn't had one of her colicky spells at night. It is a blessing. 2-3 hours of non-stop her crying and screaming was enough to make me cry. She has a doctors appointment Monday and I'm so excited to see how far she has progressed in her size and everything. I never knew having her would make me this happy.

My beautiful baby during bath time.

My view during Desirae's couponing class. Aubree hates having her feet covered, she will kick them out of everything.





If you would like to learn more about couponing or go to one of Desirae's coupon classes and/or live in North Carolina, check out her blog extremesavingswithdivadesirae.com. She has been featured on the tv show Extreme Couponing on TLC and she has also been on the Dr. Drew Life Changers. She's amazing and has been such a great help with it.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment