»

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome To My Blog


Hey ya'll my name is Lisa Springstead. I am a 23 year old single mother of a beautiful baby girl named Aubree. She is 8 weeks old today and a miracle. I guess I'll use this post to tell you about me and my life.
I was born in New Jersey but raised in North Carolina. I live in a smallish town called Mooresville. We are known for all our NASCAR race shops and Lake Norman. I consider myself a country girl. I love going to the rodeo, the dragstrip, the NASCAR races, and bonfires. I mostly stay around the house these days though because of Aubree.

My daughters name is Aubree Miriam. She was born April 6. She was born with a congenital diaphragmatic hernia. CDH is a hole that is in the diaphragm and the intestines and stomach develop up in the chest cavity preventing the lungs from developing properly. Luckily Aubrees was a late development and her lungs where fully developed when the hernia occured. She had surgery when she was 4 days old and is now doing amazing. I always say she just wanted a bit of extra attention when she came out lol. Im not sure if I'll ever give her siblings because the chances of having another baby with CDH are 1 in 50. Her father chose not to be in the picture. Which I am ok with now. At the beginning it was difficult to process the thought of raising our child alone but I am doing very well at it I would like to think.

This is a blog about my successes and not so successful attempts at life, motherood, crafts, recipes, and a diet. Maybe a comical here and there just for fun lol. I hope you have fun sharing the ups and downs with me. God bless ya'll :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment