»

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Aubree's 2 Months Old Today

I can't believe my baby girl is already 2 months old. It feels like a lot longer though. But it was barely over a month ago when I was finally getting to bring her home. It's crazy how the time has flown but seemed to take forever all at the same time. We've had a lot of changes and stuff happen. From the surgery to 3 weeks in the nicu in Charlotte to her formula being changed 3 times! It's a struggle everyday for me to take care of her and manage to find the time to do housework, laundry, workout and do the crafts and recipes. But I have an amazing support system. Her nana is so helpful with her. She doesn't mind watching her or feeding her or something when i need a break just to eat some supper. I love this little human with all my heart and soul. She's my world and I couldn't imagine what life would be like if I never had her or lost her because of the hernia. I thank God for her everyday. 
She is my little miracle <3


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment